Navigate to the team setting pages by clicking the name of your workspace at the top left of your screen.
Sharing a link to your Check workspace
- Click the “Copy” button in the blue box to copy the workspace link to your keyboard.
- Paste it anywhere you need to to share it with people you would like to join.
When a user open this link, they click a 'request button'. Team owners are notified and can approve or reject this request from the team settin page.
If a request is rejected, the user won’t be able to send another request again. If your team is public, she can access the team’s workspace but will not be able to contribute.
Inviting new member to your Check workspace using emails
- Click the button 'Invite'
- In the popup window, enter the emails of the user you want to invite. If there is more than one, select 'Add many'.
- Make sure to set the level of permission for each new member. Learn more about user permissions here.
Invited users will receive an email to prompt them to sign up and grant them access to your workspace.
Editing user permissions and deleting members
- Click the button 'Edit'
- Select the right level of permission for each member in the dropdown that appeared to the right of each current members.
- To remove a user and prevent them to access the workspace, click the X button next the the dropdown.
You can add information to your workspace by clicking on the edit icon located at the right of the workspace name.
- Name - The name of the workspace. Changing name will not change the URL of the workspace.
- Logo - The logo is displayed at the top left of screen, in the left Panel, and used by default in the report designer and meme designer.
- Description - The description is displayed at the top of the Team setting page, below the title.
- Location - The location is displayed at the top of the Team setting page, below the title.
- Phone number - The phone number is displayed at the top of the Team setting page, below the title. If you are using Check Message via WhatsApp, we recommend adding the number of the tip-line here for all members to access.
- Website - The website URL is displayed at the top of the Team setting page, below the title.