Add an item manually
- Navigate to any list in your workspace.
- Click the 'Add item' button in the header of the list.
- Select Type of Item.
- Click submit.
Add an item via Check Message.
Users can add any supported items via Check Messages tip-lines.
Check supports 4 types of media types:
Links are used to capture social media posts, web articles, images and videos that are hosted online. As long as the file is public, the social media post and associated media files will be displayed in Check.
Text items are text-based entries. If you are receiving items via a Check Message tip-line, an item will be of the type 'text' only if no image, video or link is associated with it.
Images can be added manually to your workspace or via Check Message. Image requirements are:
- Max size: 4.00 MB
- Supported file type: jpg, jpeg, gif, png.
- Min dimensions: 1px wide X 1px high.
- Max dimensions: 10,000px wide X 10,000px high.
Videos can be added to your workspace manually or via Check Message. Video requirements are:
- Max size: 100.00 MB
- Supported files type: mp4, ogg, ogv, webm, mov, m4v.