This article explains:
Task Assignment notifications
When assigning tasks to collaborators, they will receive an email notifying them which tasks have been assigned to them.
Viewing all tasks assigned to you
To consult the list of tasks that have been assigned to you.
Open the user menu located at the bottom left of your screen.
Choose the option 'User settings'.
Navigate to the tab 'Assignments'. If you are a member of multiple workspaces, select the appropriate one from the workspace list
All items assigned to you are listed, each under the list they belong to.
Once assignments are completed, they are removed from the list.
Assigning a task
Individual default and custom tasks can be assigned.
1. From the 'Tasks' tab on the item pages, open the task you want to assign.
2. Open the action menu located in the lower right of the task
3. Choose 'Assign / Unassign'.
4. Check the name of the member you want to assign the list to and click ‘Submit’.
Assigning an item
When assigning an item, you will assign all the tasks associated with this item.
1. From the item page, open the action menu located at the top right of your screen.
2. Select ‘Assign to ...’ from the menu.
3. Check the name of the member you want to assign the item, add a note to the notification email to and click 'Update'.
The team member assigned the item will receive a notification email. They then need to click ‘View Item on Check’ to complete the assignment.